– On about one hour boating
– White sanded beaches that look surprisingly like the Caribbean
– Option to visit S’Espalmador; a wonderful private island between Ibiza and Formentera
– Option to moor at the underwater caves of Cala Saona (only if the winds are in our favour)
South Coast Ibiza
– The route is mostly sailed along the coast
– Great diversity of picturesque bays such as Sa Caleta, Cala Jondal, Es Torrent, Es Cubells etc
– Little traffic on the water, also in high season
– Sailing to the legendary rock formation of Es Vedra (only if the winds are in our favour)
‘Sail Away For A Day’ 2020
|Low Season (May, September and October) – Day trip 7 hours||€ 650,-*|
|High Season (June, July, August) – Day trip 8 hours||€ 750,-*|
*The rate is including skipper and fuel and valid for up to 8 people on board. Exclusive food and drinks. For every extra person more than 8 we charge a €75 fee. We can have a maximum of 12 people on board.
West coast Ibiza
– Dependent on the winds that day there will be either sailed north or south along the pretty west coast of Ibiza
– First rank at the sunset spectacle (in front of Café del Mar)
– Option to a day trip, only on weekends
‘Classic Sunset’ 2020
|Sunset trip 3,5h||€ 400,-*|
*The rate is including skipper and fuel and valid for up to 8 people on board. Exclusive food and drinks.
For every extra person more than 8 we charge a €75 fee. We can have a maximum of 11 people on board.
Normally, we do rent the boat exclusively to groups. In case you don’t have a complete group to sail with, it may be possible to share the sailboat with other people. Please leave us a message and we will do our best to help you.
For a sailing trips with a large group we offer a classic beauty of no less than 24 meters. It’s possible to rent this ship exclusively for up to 36 guests. Click here for more information and ask us for availability.