What happens when there is bad weather on the day of our boat trip?

In case the weather does not turn out well on the day of your reservation (i.e. strong winds and/or rain), first we will try to find an alternative date for the tour. If this is not possible, the reservation will be cancelled and no costs will be charged (any deposit will be fully returned). The skipper will have the last word about whether or not to proceed with the boat trip.

In low season (May, September and October), the chance of bad weather is slightly higher. Around this time we’d recommend to book an early day in your holiday, so there will be some room to change the day, if necessary.

Bear in mind that the forecasts on an island can change until last minute. In case of unstable weather, it will only be decided last minute (think of a day in advance) whether to cancel or to go ahead with the tour.